what's wrong with me?

I usually have a big appetite, but for the past couple of days my stomach has felt full and I feel like I might throw up if I eat. Since yesterday morning, I've felt lightheaded (although I don't have a headache) and I have no energy.

It could be a stomach flu, but then again I haven't thrown up and I feel weak (it's not just my stomach.)

Favorite Answer

Sounds like a common stomach infection. The full feeling is usually gas and mucus buildup from the bacteria in the intestines. The lightheaded effects are caused by the blood flow changes to fight the infection, which also explains the fatigue. An increase in fluids (not milk based) should ease the nausea and help the body eliminate the problem.

• It seems to me you have a case of the stomach flu. This is what is causing you to your stomach to feel full. As for the lightheadedness, no appetite, and no energy (lethargic) this indicates that you more than likely have a viral infection. Give it a couple of days.. stay hydrated, might want an antacid for soothes to your stomach and eat a bit at least.

Better see your doctor about it soon, don't let it get worse, eh maybe a weird question, but could you be pregnant? sound like sympthomes I heard my friends talk about!

Take your temp, at least you will know immideatly if you have a stomach flue... hope you'll feel better soon!!

I think you should go to the doctor because whatever it is it can only get worse

Since I don't know if you are male or female--

Is there a chance you could be pregnant??

u have to force yourself to eat.... if this continues, consult your doctor...