i need some help?

lately i have been feeling tired a lot (like i always want to go to sleep), feeling sick most the day and like a am going to be sick, i have been having strange feelings/pains around my stomache and down below, headaches, frequent back pains and im starting to hate the smell of certin things which makes me feel sick and i feel like i dont want to eat anymore, it justs makes me feel worse. could i be pregnant???

Favorite Answer

Get off computer

Drive to CVS

Buy a test

Pee on stick

STOP ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS OF TOTAL STRANGERS ONLINE!

Jesus, people!

Have you missed any periods???? Have you had unprotected intercourse?????This could be anything from the stomach flu to pregnancy. If you are "LATE" by 4-6 weeks, go to your doctor. He can order a blood test and also do a urine test to see if you are pregnant.

In any case Go to your doctor and see what is going on.

• Jody

Sounds like it, why don't you just take a test. Sometimes though when you think you are pregnant (phantom pregnancy) yo will get all the symptoms but are not really pregnant.

Either that or lazy.