Im inlove to a 16 yr old girl & dunno what to do coz i dnt know if its right or wrong im 20 yrs old.?

advice pls, shall i go ahead and make a move?? my last GF was 18 & its realy different...

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

As a matter of fact it doesn't matter if she is 16 15 or 14!! if u are in love with her, you are! People can not handle there feelings...! i would go for it..i really would! Do Not listen to what other people think, if it feels right to you then its right! Don't let anyone talk you out of it! There your feelings, and don't let anyone tell you that you shouldn't because its love and you can not stop it!! My bf is 20 and im 17 and im having his baby and noone has said anything about our age, We love each other and that is all that matters! Just as long as her parents are fine with it then you are good!! And plus you can't get in trouble with the law because the jail bait age is 15 and under!!

Good Luck and i hope you will really go for it...

Source(s): Personal Experience!
  • 1 decade ago

yeah i'm in a similar situation...be careful...don't do anything illegal cuz that will follow you for the rest of your life and depending on what state you live in you may be considered a sexual predator. Make sure her parents are cool with her dating an older guy...and try not to be sexually active with her...if you really love each other it will last till shes 18

• Angad
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

well though the diff is of 2yrs between 16 and 18 but its a huge gap

• 1 decade ago

in 1 year you will be able to freely go in to a bar or club she will not be so how would that work do you stop living your life and getting the things out of it or do you stop and Waite for her to grow up and become a woman . you see she is only a child that can only love you as a child

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Dude you know its wrong, wait the two years then ask her out.

the age difference isn't that bad, but you can get into soo much legal trouble for it.

Do you like just because it is frowned upon?

• 1 decade ago

Ummm yeah.... you need to find someone that is not a minor. Don't you watch Dateline? I do think this is serious question, so there is my serious answer.

Good luck!

• 1 decade ago

U should just leave her alone, cause she iz 4 yrs younger dan u and she is still under da age of 18, so if u n her do sumtin and she get pregnant, den it would look like u raped her, Duh, leave her alone, and find somebody dats closer 2 yo age.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't see anything wrong with it at all...

Serously if yous would sleep together it wouldn't be considered rape unless theres 5+ years between yous.

If you have feelings for you and she has feelings for you go for it.

• humm.... well as long as you like her i think that it is fine! and if she likes you back. just dont get in trouble and make sure everything is kool with her parents. good luck!

• 1 decade ago

Age is nothing but a number!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.