why r girls & boys attracted 2wrds each other any scientific reason or just bcoz of society, the way v grow up

i mean wht if there are no girls 2morrow so r boyz gonna attract boyz & similarly 4 girls.

do we hv it in our DNA`

• Sean
    Favorite Answer

I had girlfriends when I was 5 - 6 years old that I was sexually attracted too, I didn't know why but I was. It's just part of our genetics I guess.

I say its more or less the biological need to reproduce. We are animals like any other animal in the zone or the wild. Males need to spread as much seed as they can to keep their life forces going, and females need someone to nurture and care for. Society just says that its not cool to be gay or lesbian. But I think we would die out as a species if there was no one mating. I think gay and lesbian and even transgendered sex roles develop because we all know if they aren't have babies there are enough others out there that will. And just like in some animal groups there are those that feel that there are enough of their species making babies, so they can be leisurely and pursue same sex activities if they want to. But you can't have any of the same sex stuff happening if there aren't enough species or people to produce more of that species. Hopefully that helps.

On the most basic instinct level, it's for continuation of the species. We're attracted to those who would make good mates.

It's a reproductive instinct... we're attracted to the opposite gender because we want to "mate"

Yes, there's a scientific reason: it's the way we were created.

I agree with C.S. We were created to be attracted to the opposite sex.