naughty truth or dare question ideas?

i need help with really dirty truth or dare questions, any ideas.

Dare-

Have A Girl pull down her pants and A guy put his hand in and the girl pulls it back up! :)

• we had so many at my friends 13th party 2 years ago! it was ALL girls. For a dare I had to lick whipcream off of Ali's stomach, suck on a lightbulb (not lit) hump the wall, give some girl a lapdance

I am Straight by the way. Thats All I can remember..

Just some fun idea's use them on the guys :)

• x

Truth--What sex act do you like that would freak other people out if they knew?

Truth--What sex act, that you haven't done, would you like to do that would freak other people out if they knew?

Truth--What sex act, that you don't like, would you do anyway for the right person?

heehee... A good dare (though perhaps not terribly naughty) is to dare someone to give themself a swirly while you watch. heehee

have you ever had sex withOUT a condom?? not, that's about as naughty as it gets!!