prank calling babay?

what r some good prank calls 2 do on my friends. they r always prank calling me so i wanna get them back. any ideas?

• apple
    Favorite Answer

call up and tell them you're from planned parenthood, and you have the results from the pregnancy test.

Source(s): "Mean Girls"

Check out the site below, they have some great prank calls.

yeah i was gonna say the that apple said but i to late. Oh well, I can't think of anything right now........ Oh guy your dad or some guy with a deep voice and tell them they have an appointment with the army reserve to do some tests. That will scare them Sh*tless. Good Luck!!

this is one of my favorites and all you need is the name of one of there ex-boyfriends or girlfriend and say high, "hello i'm calling from the Center for disease control and hepatis awareness center. Do you know a (insert the name here.) we are gonna need to have you come in for some testing.

u call them and in a weird voice say room service... ive come to fluff your pillow!! im righ out side your door bye bye!

good for you