Is the world so politically correct that we are no longer allowed to be human?

Please hear me out before jumping on the band wagon.In the case of Michael Richards only I am referring to.He was wrong but by the same token in the heat of anger have we all not said things that we are not proud of and said things to hurt because we were hurt in retaliation.Why is it acceptable that Jessie Jackson can call Jewish people Himees[not sure of the spelling],and Al Sharpton can make his bigotted remarks that were not spewed in anger but when someone hits back in anger they are condemmed?Please think for a few minutes before replying and no matter what color you are have you not ever said a biggoted joke or said something out of anger to another race?I am looking for honesty.

Favorite Answer

Of course I have. I would be lying if I said no. It is not right. But I understand where you are coming from. It seems like some of us are singled out when others say much worse and get away with it. Happens all the time.

It's okay for blacks to say anything they care to about whites. But the other way around- - - look out !!!! what an insult.

The same goes for Muslims. They can insult Jews and Christians all they care to, but one word against them - - - well you know how they act.

That shows weakness on the part of the blacks and Muslims. Any one, or any group that can't take criticism in a civil manner is very weak.

In answer to your question about honesty - - -Nope, I never show anger. Even if insulted, I smile and say, " I like you too ". That catches them off guard.

I take offense to that!! Hehe

But seriously, I hear you but at the same time you can't think like that. Do two wrongs make a right? Just because someone else is misguided enough to do it (and may in fact get away with it), doesn't mean you SHOULD do it as well or make it right.

• Sean

Yes politically correctness has caused alot of problems but I think people are beginning to realize it and are starting to fight back.

I see it as a pressure cooker about to blow its top, it's just hot as hell right know with steam starting to leak out.

This political corectness crap has really gotten out of hand.Who started it anyway???If people can't say what they really think,then yes,we are becoming less than human.

Just reject political correctness. I have and now I feel liberated.

give this girl a gold star...cause you are right on the money honey .......