olivia asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

I am 29 old female. I am I starting my menopause early?

I am 29 and i have had my tubes tried for 3 yrs. Would this be the reason why i am having heat flashes and migrains and other things that come with menopause. Or just being way to stressed out. But I have been going through this for about a year.

• mom*2
    Favorite Answer

AHHHHHHHHH! I'm not alone! I am 32, I've had my tubes tied for 10 years. The last 5 years my cycle has been so out of wack! I went 3 months with no period, thought I was that 1 in a million to get pregnant. I talk to my doctor, and believe it or not, I am in the first stages of menopause!!! I have to take a hormone pill to bring my period down if I'm late. My mom also started in her 20's. She was totally finished in her 40's.

I would definitly see a doctor though, it could be a number of things.

good luck!

No. Menopause is when your periods stop for at least 12 consecutive months. Hot flashes, headaches are coming from you being way too stressed out.