Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Who likes to breathe fresh air?

do ya wanna get a bottle of fresh air?

Favorite Answer

Sure,where do I sign up?

I like fresh air , but I don't want bottle with it . Just prefere go to mountagnes or in the cost

• abina

In Florida, we've made smoking interior public places unlawful (They made an exception for bars, besides the actual undeniable actuality that they stated the reason behind the regulation change into for the safe practices of the workers so i do no longer recognize why bar workers are not from now on secure!). all of them hollered that eating places might want to lose funds at the same time as truly their bottom line better after the smoking ban. you may want to imagine the individuals who smoke might want to benefit yet fairly than be polite those who smoke they cluster on the door and each and every time the door opens, anybody do no longer through smoke. it isn't lengthy earlier there's a 50' barrier round doors. Plus i'm constructive outdoor eating will be next to bypass. after all out door wait artwork force might want to be secure too top? when we traveled to Vegas we were reminded how undesirable it change into earlier the ban. So we can follow travelling to massive apple city, California and Florida because they have outdoor smoking bans!

You mean, like right after a rainstorm, when everything outside smells clean and new and fresh and green? Good lord, yes.

But buy a bottle of fresh air, like buying a bottle of fresh spring water right from the tap? I don't think so.

Or are you offering me a snort from your private stash of bottled air? No thanks.

But thanks for asking.

me yes to breathe fresh air, no to bottle of fresh air

• No I don't think I would, I'm talking about the real fresh air, If I did I would probably die. I'm use to little smog.

• Eve

lol, I'd rather go to the beach and get some salty air in me :)

I think our recent snowfall has sifted out some of the smog temporarily. it smells all strangely fresh around Seattle!

• Yakuza

Id rather go up in the mountains near Flagstaff and just inhale

I life in the silicon valley. it doesn't exist here. But you should bottle that, like bottled water.

I prefer the stale dank air of the bomb shelter my mother locks me in.