I ets from the military from fort stewart,ga and i want to re enter back to fort stewart what is the process?

i would like to return back to the 3rd i.d. i exited with a honorable discharge on my dd 214 you may contact me at 860 243 8377 and ask for trevor meade (ssg)

3 Answers

  • Favorite Answer

    I agree with the other poster. Why would a SSG not know this? Or at least know where to find the info? I am a retired SSG, and, man, you're making us NCO's look bad.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    I find it hard to believe a SSG would have to ask this here. If, you are serious, call a recruiter you have to join as prior service. Prior service recruits don't have many options, but station of choice, fortunatley for you, is usually the one choice they have.

  • 1 decade ago

    i'm sure they would love to have you back, but my question is why do you want to be here? you do know they are redeploying next year.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.