Does the pill Diflucan work really well for yeast infection?

I've called into my doctor this morning, ive had this for like 2 days now but was unsure to what i had since ive never had a yeast infection before, and he called in diflucan, a one time pill. now i read online that monistat 1 isnt as effective as monistat 3 or 7 because people can have it come back after a couple days. could this be the same thing with the pill? And if for some reason i dont get the pill this afternoon, im going to just buy some monistat. which one would be more affective, anyone have any experience with it? thanks!

Favorite Answer

Yes it works very well.

2

Source(s): Holistic Yeast Infection Cure - http://yeastcure.trustdd.com/?lQks

I've used both, monistat and diflucan. The diflucan was easier and it got rid of the infection pretty quickly but my infection wasn't a bad one at that point, I didn't even know I had it until the doctor told me it was detected on a urinalysis. Some monistat packages have an external cream that you can use immediately and that will provide immediate relief if you have a bad infection. I might get both, I don't think it would hurt anything.

• IMHO

The prescription comes with one refill in case the first one don't work. I used it & I did have to take the second pill. But, yes, it works.

diflucan always worked for me. it works better than monistat. well i think it does. but monistat is good. idk my infections arent ever that bad. but i heard even if you have a really bad yeast infection diflucan helps alot. i've never had to take the 2nd pill. so i think its pretty good.

Yeast Infection Cure Secrets - http://yeastcured.uzaev.com/?KfhA