I only speak english but I'm trying to buy a DVD for my hubby for christmas that is only sold in sweeden.?

My dh wants the musical CHESS on dvd..but says it doesn't exist. He owns the sound track and loves it. I found out that it does on dvd..but only in sweedish..He'll get a kick out of it. It's called CHESS på Cirkus. But I can't find a web site in English so i can buy it... HELP!!!!

Favorite Answer

You can try looking for it on amazon.com, E-Bay or half.com.

However, you should note some DVDs can only be played in certain regions (i.e. Europe or Canada/USA or Asia). So you might be able to get a DVD of Chess but your DVD player might not be able to play it unless it is an all region DVD player.

Source(s): personal experience w/ DVDs from UK & China
  • copier

purchase the biggest element to me is the what the music is about and what the rapper is attempting to say. If I were to record my perfect 10 it will be skewed in favour of what human beings label as "unsleeping MCs". for instance, i'm getting why human beings imagine 2pac is puffed up reason he did no longer have loopy rhyme schemes or something. yet songs like life is going On and Brendas were given a toddler are a lot extra useful practice to me than say a "lyrical" music with out a coherent element. the flexibility to jot down lyrics which paint a image contained in the listeners head is extra stunning than the flexibility to dazzle it with complicated rhymes IMO. those are not separate rapping kinds although. some MCs are able to blending both. Songs like "that's ok" by Eminem, "Travellin guy" by Mos Def or "highway Struck" by huge L are examples of ideal rapping to me.