Most emo band?

Everyone (even the emo Song by Hollywood Undead) says Hawthorne Heights. (I admit i listen to emo...but i might not admit that i listen to HH) Some other people say Dashboard Confessional. What do you ppls think?

Favorite Answer

all u ppl who are racist or whatev against emos, what have they ever done to you? seriously jsut cuz we have more feeling and emotion doesnt mean we are bad people.

i dont listen to emo bands but isn't fall out boy emo? i heard a song from taking back sunday and it was really crapy and since emo = crap i'm gonna say taking back sunday is the most emo band. just my opinion. i think if they tried they could make better more meaningful music.

the most emo band is From Frist To Last

• Tom

I think emo bands have no talent.. thats why anyone can be in an emo band...Not that i really dislike them, but its just that i'd rather listen to quality music..

Panico at the Disco with out a doubt. Look at some of there videos or my chemical romance.

• Chewie

I don't listen to emo bands

I say it is H.I.M., but I don't listen to emo. I just know them cause alot of emo people listen to them. It's scary man. I just like rock/rap or hard rock nu metal heavy metal.

i love Hawthorne heights!! i dont kno if their that emo tho not too much anyways...

• Jon C

i think emo bands need to cowboy up and quit whining about everything!

the killers