Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Was Danny Devito drunk or high on the view yesterday??

Favorite Answer

He was drunk and obnoxious. He's a loser.

He *did* seem drunk, but it was in the morning and he was on another show just 2 hrs before and I was told he seemed sober there. I guess he drank a lot between the shows even though it was in the morning. He must be a full fledged alcoholic like Robin Williams. It might be a cry for help.

It occurred to me that he's pretty much a has been, so maybe he wanted to get get back into the media by acting like a fool. It sure helped Gibson and Richards. Look how much free publicity all these kooky drunk Hollywood types get.

Let's give him the benefit of the doubt, and assume he was just hungover and/or exhausted from a long long night of partying with George Clooney.

Heaven knows I would have been exhausted after even a short night with George Clooney! One of TV's best-looking sexiest actors.

Oh sorry, we were talking about Danny DeVito. Yes, hungover.

Yes, absolutely drunk. He is another celebrity becoming a joke.

He was drunk after whoopin' it up with George Clooney the night before. He didn't have any sleep either.

Delightfully so. Or at the least sleep deprived. Either way it was entertaining.

• DG

He said he had not been to bed after partying with Clooney!

He was drunk. Also, he was short.

i totally missed it but he was drunk...it was on the news this morning...