Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Was Danny Devito drunk or high on the view yesterday??

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

He was drunk and obnoxious. He's a loser.

• 1 decade ago

He *did* seem drunk, but it was in the morning and he was on another show just 2 hrs before and I was told he seemed sober there. I guess he drank a lot between the shows even though it was in the morning. He must be a full fledged alcoholic like Robin Williams. It might be a cry for help.

It occurred to me that he's pretty much a has been, so maybe he wanted to get get back into the media by acting like a fool. It sure helped Gibson and Richards. Look how much free publicity all these kooky drunk Hollywood types get.

• 1 decade ago

Let's give him the benefit of the doubt, and assume he was just hungover and/or exhausted from a long long night of partying with George Clooney.

Heaven knows I would have been exhausted after even a short night with George Clooney! One of TV's best-looking sexiest actors.

Oh sorry, we were talking about Danny DeVito. Yes, hungover.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, absolutely drunk. He is another celebrity becoming a joke.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He was drunk after whoopin' it up with George Clooney the night before. He didn't have any sleep either.

• 1 decade ago
  • 1 decade ago

Delightfully so. Or at the least sleep deprived. Either way it was entertaining.

• DG
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

He said he had not been to bed after partying with Clooney!

• 1 decade ago

He was drunk. Also, he was short.

• 1 decade ago

i totally missed it but he was drunk...it was on the news this morning...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.