While being intimate...?

Have you ever been thinking about something else the ENTIRE time or do things just pop in and pop out of your mind such as bills, schedules, things to make for dinner... whatever.

What crosses YOUR mind while being intimate?

What I am noticing is that it is more common for women then men.

Dont catch me wrong- I am all for the activity but sometimes when you have LOTS on your mind or todo list they come and haunt you at inopportune time.

Favorite Answer

The entire time? No but sometimes in the beginning. I have to concentrate. Like my husband can have the TV on, but I will pay too much attention to the TV if it's on. I need to concentrate on the task at hand to have be successful;).

Women often tend to think about other things like those you listed, while men have an easier time living in the moment. I can tell you what's on my mind. "Awesome!"

Sometimes these things cross my mind - whatever mundane things I'm worried about or whatever - but I really try not to spend time on them. I really try to focus on the moment. Intimacy is important too.

that depends on what happened that day. if the day was uneventful the i am totally focused on the task at hand. however, if i am stressed or have alot to do i will think about other things off and on. my man is too good to keep my mind off of him for too long.

Me ?

I give my full concentration and enjoy fully.

I switch my mind to thinking sexy things and enjoy the time fully.

My wife sometimes turn stiff suddenly....

I know she's thinking of something that I did that made her angry.

• Yakuza

My mind is focused on my husband and the wonderful feelings I am experiencing as we express our love for one another.

ususally when it is at its best, nothing but the project at hand so to speak, but other times lots of stuff crosses my mind-bills,stuff that needs done,

if it is bad or i am bored or it is bad i think about all kinds of things. but if it is good i try to concentrate on what i am doing. but my mind does tend to wander sometimes. haha

abolutely nothing except being intimate. I am extremely single minded in that regard

how into this girl i am.

how sexy she looks while were going at it.

guys are really visual, remember that...

unless im not into her, and every guy has had a girl like that..

then i think of a girl from the past that was really hot...