What Is your heritage?

Are you proud of it why or why not

Favorite Answer

My ancestors were Irish and French and I am now American. Yes I am proud enough of it. Why? Because this is what I am.

I am Igbo from South-Eastern Nigeria (in West Africa). Both parents and their ancestors practically lived in the same 100km radius for thousands of years before the colonialists came and screwed things up.

Considering the news that comes out of Sub-Saharan Africa at the moment, I am not too proud to be Nigerian at the moment.

Dont know if I will live to see the day a black nation would develop enough to challenge the other economic powerhouses in the world as a viable rival, not just a thirld world country to be exploited.

I wouldn't trade being black for anything in the world tho, it gave me rhythm and bball hops :D

I'm Jewish of German descent & 3 of my grandparents were born in the USA. My other Grandfather left Berlin in the late 1890's and that's why I'm alive today, as I was born in 1944 and would have been killed. I'm very proud of my culture and religion. We do believe that to help others is what we are meant to do. "Chosen" only means that we should live a righteous life & do the right thing. Yes I could go on and on

Japanese - Great Grandma & Grandpa came to the US on a ship when they were 18 & 19 ... never spoke a word of English to me ... other than ... " Juniper, come again "

Native American - Grandpa is a Creek Native from Muscogee, Oklahoma

My mom has some Lebanese, German & Dutch ... so really she's the mutt that passed on my " White-ness " traits ... lol ... !

I am very proud of each and every one of them ... it's me ... why wouldn't I be proud ... I'm your typical mixed American and love it ... !

Irish and a lot of American Indian Tribes and yes I'm very proud of it The Irish is from my father's mom and the Indian is from all different sides and atleast that part says i'm truley am from America.

A heritage is where your ancestors are from

i am proud of my heritage

My great-grandparents on my mom's side were Amish. My family is not, and neither are my grandparents. My grandpa on my dad's side is a Cherokee indian. I'm proud of my heritage.

• Pico

Italian, Polish, Slovak, English, Irish, Scottish.

It's hard for me to be proud of something I had nothing to do with. I'm happy with the mix though and I enjoy the stories about my ancestors.

Irish mostly, and all the diverse races that come with being Irish. Norse, celtic, roman, english, spanish... whatever is in Irish blood, and a little native american. And yes, I feel pride in being Irish, and American. as much as anybody feels pride, I guess. I cant help what I was born as, But I do feel a great calling to things Irish, and would love to visit there, sometime.

Yes I am.

I'm Irish/American Indian-Cherokee to be more specific.

I'm an am American.

I'm a Christian.

All of this makes up who I am.

God made me.

What's not to be proud of?

He does good work!