what movie is this for .....10 points?

how can u love a pebble in your shoe.

Update:

i guess that was too easy...lol....who do i pick!!!

Update 2:

wow great details panda...i love that movie!

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Panda
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This quote is from the lovely film, "Ever After" starring Drew Barrymore and Anjelica Huston. The two actresses play Danielle De Barbarac and Baroness Rodmilla De Ghent respectively in this romantic "Cinderella" movie that was released in 1998.

The quote is said towards the end of the movie after everyone including the handsome Prince Henry (played by Dougray Scott) discovers that Danielle has been pretending to be a countess. Danielle has worked hard and without complaint for years as a servant for her stepmother. All she ever wanted was to be loved by her stepmother. In return for the request the Baroness makes the statement, "how can you love a pebble in your shoe?" It is a shock to us as an audience because only someone truly cruel would say something like that. A classic and romantic movie and we all know how the end turns out. It's Cinderlla, she always gets the prince in the end and lives happily "ever after" :)

• 1 decade ago

Ever After. It's a great movie! With Drew Barrymore, Anjelica Huston, Dougray Scott, Patrick Godfrey,Megan Dodds, Melanie Lynskey........ I love that movie!

• 1 decade ago

Ever After starring Drew Barrymore.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ever After, with Drew Barmore

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Ever After

• 1 decade ago

it was from a movie called "Ever After" made in 1998, and the saying goes.."How can anyone love a pebble in their shoe?"

• 1 decade ago

It is from "Ever After" starring Drew Barrymore and Anjelica Huston

• 1 decade ago

Ever After!

• 1 decade ago

the movie is called "Ever After" with Drew Berrymore, Its one of my personal favorites!

• 1 decade ago

i think its ever after hope that helps

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.