I can not send or foward e-mail,Why?It was working fine UNTIL I OPENED YAHOO MESSENGER<WICH WORKS FINE?

Please contact me asap,thanks Jerry

Favorite Answer

Try closing messenger and trying again, messenger can sometimes interfere with other programs, at least that happens to me every once in a while..if you are still having problems try restarting your computer and go to email first and try...if that doesnt work then I dont know what to tell ya

I hate to say this but "Yahoo Messenger" is full of virus's! My husband is a computer tech and will not allow anyone to download messenger. He will not work on a computer that has had messenger downloaded to it.

it is not wonderful for me, My buddy gets that, yet i'm getting on the positioning and it doesnt log all of us on, provided with username and password. i think of its a tech situation, like how they are deleting advancements with extreme application.