Do you leave cookies for Santa in your home? What kind do you leave?

• Favorite Answer

when I was a kid my dad always told me that santa wanted a turkey sandwich on a bun with extra mustard...and dont forget the salt and pepper. he also wanted short bread cookies, no frosting and a beer. I wonder how dad knew that?

Mmmm Cookies!

After watching all the Christmas show's. It looks as though Santa loves all kinds of different types of cookies. We do a lot of baking for our neighbor's, and friends. So normally there is a variety of cookies to leave. However I have to say our favorite ones are the peanut butter ones....

Good luck with your cookie search...

Yeah! Me and My brother leave cookies for Santa. Chocolate Chip Cookies are the kind I will leave.

Yes, we do leave cookies for Santa, along with milk, and carrots for the reindeer. Usually we leave chocolate chip cookies, as I hear they are his favorite!

Well...we leave Daddy's favorite cookie, just in case Santa is in a hurry and can't finish it. Chocolate Chip or sometimes we leave HoHo's or Yodels.

Yes, and carrots too. Usually butter cookies since they provide the fat and sugar needed for such an arduous task as his and his

reindeer. He in turn, leaves a Christmassy letter to my daughters letting them know how happy he is with them and that they should continue to work hard in school.

we always leave cookies along with a bottle of rum, Santa's got to keep warm in that cold night air..and you know what's funny...the bottle is always empty the next morning.

• Tara

yes me and my sons leave cookies which ever kind we have in the house at the time and carrots for the reindeer

When I was little yes....we decorate our own homemade Sugar Cookies with frosting and such...we cut out lots of designs...agh...i miss doing that....it was lots of fun...but Sugar Cookies are good...sometimes Ginger Snaps or something too....see what you like...heck...if its for the kids to be suprised to see they're eaten....then put something you like out :)

• lola

well my girls leave whatever homemade cookie are in the house. They also leave carrots for the reindeer!