For the girls, do the men in your life appreciate you?

• Favorite Answer

yes my boy friend does..and he tells me almost eveyday..gosh i love him!!!<3

To be honest with you, he says he does appreciate me, but i feel like he doesn't. He works long hours and the sex life is like non - existent....sad :( and you know it is said that if he is not getting it from you, he is getting is from someone else....I know TMI :)

No my boyfriend doesnt hardly even talks to me and we have been together for about 5 months and he is just too shy.

HA! Easy one. Nope. Guys play way too many mind games. I dated a guy about a month ago and he said he told me he realized that he was leading me on and was really sorry for it.

yep.... All my guy family....my guy friends....they all love and appreciate me.... my question is why are u asking that? Do they not appreciate you? if they dont.... dont stress it... b/c one day there will come a guy and sweep u for ur feet...and he will truly apprectate u and love u for the rest of his life......so take it easy :)

good question, I feel as though my guy does and there are times I feel like he doesnt...and whenver I tell him that he takes me for granted ..he says that he reall love and cares for me..I do believe him..but with men you never know..one minute they are feeling you the next minute they're not...but i love my guy

yes my boyfriend does and he shows me every day how much i mean to himand how much he appreciates what i do for him.

No thats why Im a bi*ch and they hit the road

Yes absolutly!!!! without a doubt!!!

Yes I believe they do.

Yes, he does. :-) And I certainly appreciate that he appreciates me.