What do you get for a guy who's interests are cars especially Volkswagon's and Electronics? I'm on a budget.

Favorite Answer

Something silly with a VW bug or bus on it, such as boxer shorts. I saw cute ones at the mall last time I was there that had very sixties flower-power VW bugs all over it, quite cute, actually.

For electronics or for car materials, there's always the convenience of the gift card, the one that looks like a credit card, but lets a person choose their own gift. You choose the shop, or you can give a American Express or other "generic" gift card, which can be used anywhere. How about a tee shirt with a VW theme, with a gift card for his local parts and accessories store in the pocket of the shirt?

Or combine the two, and get a mouse pad made from a picture of his favorite VW. Kinkos and lots of other places have them. In fact, I think you can get mouse pads from Yahoo! Photo.

I have the same problem except I had to guess on mine! haha First what is your budget i spent more then i wanted which was $50 but just an idea. I got him an old harley model bike all made from metal. You can go to Costco and get him a car book or electronics book. or maybe a model Volkswagon that is already made or one for him to make. Does he collect anything? Get him something for his collection. Or how about starting him on a collection of VW's you can find the model cars at the dealerships.

hope i gave you some help

Michelle

• BOOTS!

A car modlel that he can paint and put together himself that is deffanitly the best idea!

get him an american express gift card and he can buy whatever he wants. you can tell him you were torn between a subscription to a vw magazine or music downloads.

RC Car.