why did Miss Newyork go to flavor flav a second time? is she a dummy?

• Favorite Answer

Besides being a dummy, she's starving for attention and wanted more air-time. It looks like she won after all because she has her own show coming out soon.

It's going to be like the Bachelorette, this time she will have men competing for her (don't ask me why). I think it's being called either "The Flavorette" or "I Love New York."

She's going to make her 15 mintues of fame stretch as much as she can.

I think New York went back bcuz she thought that she actually had a chance to win Flav after last season. I do think that she was very stupid for for going back. When she went back it only made more viewers watch, as is she was going to win. I am so happy that Deelishis won bcuz as Buckwild said, New York is a psycho.

she was just visiting and at the end flav gave her, her clock back.

i figured they did it to get more viewers.

which is what it looked like. only flav knows.

but i dont like new york...shes too loud and manipulative. good for her that she got a show hopefully she finds someone for her and shuts her trap.

shes not gunna make it big. shes just getting her 15 minutes of fame now.

Vh1 needed a platform so they could give her a show (she has a new show coming out "Flavorette!") FOL2 was sort of boring, so they needed to spice it up a bit, so they brought back NY!

Any one who goes back for a second dose of his nasty a** has a problem. Seriously he is gross no one would take a second look at him if he wasn't somewhat famous.

Because she is and because she just wanted another chances to be on tv

I think that she is truly in love with the Flavster!!

i think they brought bak new york cuz they wanted more viewers to c wat will happen if she wins or even gets dumped again... im glad dat delicious won cuz she was bein real while new york wanted control and the money!!! yea shes a ***** and dats da truth.....

Ratings !

Maybe she is.