Is YouTube broken?

Whenever I try to look at a video on YouTube, I get only the top of the page (from the very top down to the video title). I can hear the sound of the video playing, but cannot see the movie. No scrollbars, so it's like the page is done loading.

I thought maybe it was the recent upgrade of Flash that I did, but I try to view a video on another computer (where I did not recently upgrade Flash) and it is broken in exactly the same way.

Does YouTube work for you?

Favorite Answer

Gives me the same problem, its really weird, sometimes the page will load with no movies or sound, or sometimes the top pf the page with only sound.

nicely i heard there replace right into a 'virus' going around on it. an others have been experiencing problems with youtube additionally. yet im uncertain if there fairly is an epidemic going around on it. it is merely what a chum advised me.

yes it work properly