Is your addiction to illegal aliens ruining your life and the life of those around you?

• Niecy
    Favorite Answer

Who is addicted to illegal aliens?

Im not addicted at all! What kind of question is that? No, my life isn't ruined either, but my ex-husband's life was harmed by illegals. He works construction, and he wanted to live in New Mexico, but couldn't get a job there, because the illegal aliens had them all, working for $9. My ex has 26 years experience in all facets of construction, and he wanted $15 an hour doing welding and pipe fitting. He was turned down by every shop he applied for in Sante Fe, and surrounding cities. So, get off your soap box, and face reality. These unskilled criminals are ripping off America of jobs, and doing second-rate work.

No,

I am not addicted to any other PERSON, and no, thay are not ruining my life. If anything they help us spoiled Americans understand the meaning of a hard day's work.

xenypoo - second rate work, were I live, (right next to new mexico) the mexican contruction workers are doing more work, when the white guys are standidng aroud watching them.

Oh poor you, a business man went for the same quality at a cheaper price. That's the "spoiled american" problem, I was talking about. He wanted $15 dollars an hour, and no one wants to pay that kind of money, So of course any SMART bussiness man will go foor some one who has great work ethic, and isn't asking for as much. Duh! your Ex should have lowered his rates.

• No. I am not addicted to illegal aliens, even though we are the greatest people in the world.

• Zeo

Are aliens affecting your love life?

heysemberg, aliens refer to immigrants as well. It doesn't just mean extraterrestrial creatures.

I guess you are saying "illegal immigrants". Alien mean someone from out of Earth. What do you mean by addiction to illegal immigrants?

i'm unsure. in case you document him, you are able to hazard having your mom hating you or no longer desiring the rest to do with you. although in case you think he's hurting her, you're able to document him for that. unsure, for sure your mom does no longer choose to go away him or feels she won't. She should be the single to go away or choose to alter the region.

Addiction? Education son, get some and you won't be so confused.

No. The illegals that work for me are terrific people. They're making their way in this world and are better 'citizens' than many of the americans I know.

Yes, I'm totally hooked on my housekeeper, my gardener, my driver, and my cabana boy.