Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 1 decade ago

What is the best (winter) seasonal beer?

I'm partial to Sierra Nevada's Celebration Ale.

Any other suggestions?

Favorite Answer

I have to agree, Sierra Nevada's Celebration Ale is my favorite.

Alexander Keith's Winter Brew is a new release. Good Canadian seasonal beer :)

I've also heard good things about the Great Lakes Blackout Beer.

Go to www.ratebeer.com and they've got a list of the Top Seasonal Brews.

• wanita

Magic Hat form packs are consistently reliable. Gotta love Saranac the surprising too. The Beerman has to get a case or 12 %. of seasonals to cost genuine quickly. And it is not a seasonal however the Beerman consistently gets a case of Franziskaner Dunkel around Christmas time too.

Sierra Nevada's is excellent, but my personal favorite is Anchor's Christmas Ale.

Buy some, and keep it for a few years. Store it as you would a wine - keep it away from heat and light. It gets better with age.

By far Sam Adams Winter Lager. They also have a seasonal 12 pack with 5 different seasonal beers. Highly reccommended, trust me youll love it

The Sam Adams Winter brew is pretty much the best I think the seasonal mix pack is good too except for the cranberry shewwww they are rough for my taste but yea Sam Adams got my vote

My bf really likes the Sam Adams Winter Brew

I would have to say that Dogfish Head Pumpkin ale is one of the best. There is also the ale made by Unibroue called Quelque Chose that is a cherry ale. Top notch ale there. Very hard to find as it is brewed in limited quantities. It is also great when heated.

I always appreciate Four Peaks winter seasonal ale selection. We should take a trip over there during Winter Break.

You, quite literally, took the words right off of my keyboard before I even clicked to answer! LOL! But that "could" be superceded by Rogue's annual holiday offering, Santa's Private Reserve which I am anxious to try.