Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 1 decade ago

What is the best (winter) seasonal beer?

I'm partial to Sierra Nevada's Celebration Ale.

Any other suggestions?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I have to agree, Sierra Nevada's Celebration Ale is my favorite.

• 1 decade ago

Alexander Keith's Winter Brew is a new release. Good Canadian seasonal beer :)

I've also heard good things about the Great Lakes Blackout Beer.

Go to www.ratebeer.com and they've got a list of the Top Seasonal Brews.

• wanita
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Magic Hat form packs are consistently reliable. Gotta love Saranac the surprising too. The Beerman has to get a case or 12 %. of seasonals to cost genuine quickly. And it is not a seasonal however the Beerman consistently gets a case of Franziskaner Dunkel around Christmas time too.

• 1 decade ago

Sierra Nevada's is excellent, but my personal favorite is Anchor's Christmas Ale.

Buy some, and keep it for a few years. Store it as you would a wine - keep it away from heat and light. It gets better with age.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

By far Sam Adams Winter Lager. They also have a seasonal 12 pack with 5 different seasonal beers. Highly reccommended, trust me youll love it

• 1 decade ago

The Sam Adams Winter brew is pretty much the best I think the seasonal mix pack is good too except for the cranberry shewwww they are rough for my taste but yea Sam Adams got my vote

• 1 decade ago

My bf really likes the Sam Adams Winter Brew

• 1 decade ago

I would have to say that Dogfish Head Pumpkin ale is one of the best. There is also the ale made by Unibroue called Quelque Chose that is a cherry ale. Top notch ale there. Very hard to find as it is brewed in limited quantities. It is also great when heated.

• 1 decade ago

I always appreciate Four Peaks winter seasonal ale selection. We should take a trip over there during Winter Break.

• 1 decade ago

You, quite literally, took the words right off of my keyboard before I even clicked to answer! LOL! But that "could" be superceded by Rogue's annual holiday offering, Santa's Private Reserve which I am anxious to try.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.