Men, what do you think??

Guys, honost opinion here. Would you go out with or be interested in a single woman who does Martial Arts? I've been doing Martial Arts for about two years now. Most of the time I don't tell guys because it really freaks them out. But there are actually a couple of guys think it might be a little fun to be with a woman who could rough them up a little bit. What do you think??

Favorite Answer

I dated a girl who is now a professional MMA fighter. I loved it. It was kind of cool knowing that someone totally had my back in case something stupid happened. She was a bouncer at a night club and LOVED embarrassing big guys with beer muscles. I would sit back and laugh and say "thats my girl"

men tend to like to stick up for there women if there in danger and would rather take an *** kicking then anyone defend there woman. however, when a guy gets his *** kicked and then his girl finishes the fight he started guys feel like there cocks just got ripped off. so that may be why most men tend to shy off to you when they find out. still guys like a girl who is tough but the amount of toughness also depends on the guy, i know we men are just stupid right. well look at it this way women like sensitive guys but if they are too sensitive you feel like the guy is a pussy. the amount of sensitivity that can be taken is also determined by women. see we are just as complex as you are

well not into the roughing up but i love martial arts so a lady that does that would not be a problem to me

It shouldnt matter what hobbies you have, the fact that they are scared is because they are worried that if they upset you you could hurt them, I like the fact that you are most likely in good shape and healthy, so you want to go out....

I'd say you're probably physically fit because of it, and probably have a firm body to boot! I'll bet you look good!

• tipper

It wouldn't be a factor for me. But I think it would be cool. If anyone ever tried to jump us, I'd let her kick their *** and laugh.

Love it...if she's good, then I have a partner who'll watch my back; if she's not, then she'll need me to nurse her back to health when she misjudges her own expertise! I win either way!

• csm

I think that's really cool I know some Kung fu but that's really cool that's my opinion