For men...?

Y do some men find it a turn on when women use "toys" (thank god mine does!!) but others are offended? Men please state ur take on this!

Favorite Answer

I have no issues if my woman uses toys like my big wheel or rock em sock em robots....

Ohhhhh you meant adult toys......knock yourself out honey all I can say is I pay, I watch!!

• Otis F

Couples can a lot of fun with toys. I won't go in to details but there are a lot of fun things to do. I especially enjoy mutual use the hand-held version of the shower massage.

• Some men are intimidated by them and don't think that they can compete also they must feel that they do not satisfy their woman so she has to turn to toys.

i have no problem with toys --- maybe they get offended because they think that they should be all a lady needs

• tipper

For the one's that don't like it, they are probably worried that the woman would prefer the toys over them, so they'd prefer that the woman not use them at all.

men feel that some women shouldn't use anything except whats between their legs..they feel inferior if something or someone else is pleaseing their women

Ps..I am a woman and thats my take on it

Toys are fun for the whole family, whatever type they may be.

It shows that the woman has taken charge of her satisfaction and is open enough in her relationship to show you.

Source(s): Which toys?
  • justme

I love to watch women masturbate. Good way to learn what they like.

it sucks for a lady to use toys