For men...?

Y do some men find it a turn on when women use "toys" (thank god mine does!!) but others are offended? Men please state ur take on this!

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I have no issues if my woman uses toys like my big wheel or rock em sock em robots....

Ohhhhh you meant adult toys......knock yourself out honey all I can say is I pay, I watch!!

• Otis F
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Couples can a lot of fun with toys. I won't go in to details but there are a lot of fun things to do. I especially enjoy mutual use the hand-held version of the shower massage.

• Some men are intimidated by them and don't think that they can compete also they must feel that they do not satisfy their woman so she has to turn to toys.

• 1 decade ago

i have no problem with toys --- maybe they get offended because they think that they should be all a lady needs

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • tipper
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

For the one's that don't like it, they are probably worried that the woman would prefer the toys over them, so they'd prefer that the woman not use them at all.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

men feel that some women shouldn't use anything except whats between their legs..they feel inferior if something or someone else is pleaseing their women

Ps..I am a woman and thats my take on it

• 1 decade ago

Toys are fun for the whole family, whatever type they may be.

• 1 decade ago

It shows that the woman has taken charge of her satisfaction and is open enough in her relationship to show you.

Source(s): Which toys?
  • justme
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I love to watch women masturbate. Good way to learn what they like.

• 1 decade ago

it sucks for a lady to use toys

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.