Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 1 decade ago

Law School or Med School?

I took the MCAT and got a 30. I took the LSAT and got a 167.

My GPA is 3.9.

What should I do

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

definitely med school

• 1 decade ago

Well, med school requires four years of study, followed by 3+ years of residency depending on your specialization. Also, an additional fellowship may be needed if you want persue an even more specialized area. Law on the other usually requires 3 years of study and if you're in the top of your class a good job when you graduate. However, you will spend somewhere around 7-8 years as an associate in a firm making ~$80,000-$100,000. After that you can become a partner and begin making percentages of cases. That's when the big money starts. But you must do well in school.

• 1 decade ago

Stock Market

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

both fields require hard work. Give it a serious thought. Consider your interests. Talk to people in those professions and then decide. All the best.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Too many doctors and lawyers out there. Chose something else that won't put you in debt for the next 25 years.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think that your decision should be based on which career you would like to pursue. Do you want to practice law or do you want to work in the medical field?...That should determine which one you should do. Hope this helps!

• yusdz
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Depends on your personal interest

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Which ever one that you would enjoy more.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.