Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetOther - Computers · 1 decade ago

can any1 tell me how to delete my yahoo e mail address and my 360 page please?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Hafiz
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Please go to the Yahoo account deletion page and login with your username and password. Then, to confirm once and for all that you want to delete everything associated with your login profile, enter your password again and click the button that says ‘Terminate this Account.’

Yahoo! 360 Page: Unfortunately, you cannot delete a Yahoo! 360 account. It's linked to your primary Yahoo! ID. If you want to keep your Yahoo! ID for things like Mail, IM, Answers, etc. then you'll need to hide your 360.

There are a few different ways to do this,

1) Select the "Settings" option at the upper right of your 360 page and change all of you settings to 'Private'. This hides the majority of your content, if someone stumbles onto your page.

2) Perform option #1 and then select the first "Display Me As" option on the Settings page. Now your profile doesn't link to your 360 page. Also, Uncheck the "Activate Simple URL" setting. This way people cannot guess your 360 page by sticking your yahoo id onto the end of 360.yahoo.com

3) Perform options #1 and #2 and then delete your friends by selecting the "My Friends" link in the upper right of your 360 page. Select "Edit Settings" on a friend's name, then select "Remove <friend> from your Friends Page". Finally, delete all of your content, blogs, links to pictures, lists, reviews, etc. This pretty much makes your 360 inaccessible and/or unusable by anyone who happens to get there.

If you don't want other people to see your 360 page, you don't have to delete it. It won't be completely deleted unless you delete your profile (go to members.yahoo.com, 'view my profiles'). However, you can go to settings and set everything to 'private' where it says 'Can be seen by' on the right. That way no one else can view your private information.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Click on the following link. Read through the page. Then click on Account Deletion Link which will prompt you to enter your password. Then you will be taken to Terminating your Yahoo! Account Page.

confirm your identity with your password.

Click on Yes. And you have deleted your Yahoo Account

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/changing_use...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.