j.soto416 asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

TNA Shitzer pt 3-- the final chapter.?

No, little boy, I didn't see what you wrote last night. I have a life, and I don't spend all day on the computer. In fact, I usually only even go on Yahoo Answers at work to keep busy when I get bored.

So do I sparky. Probably even make more money then you do, but thats besides the point. The more you talk the more obsessed i see you are, so i'm going to end this now. Somoa Joe is the greatest of all time and everyone should watch TNA!!!!!! WWE SUCKS, please people don't watch it. But honestly Bill its been fun, being that your from jersey and i'm from brooklyn maybe we'll run into eachother at a ROH event, being that i'm also a big ROH fan. And don't pity me Bill because you don't know me, i'm only defending my opinions while your throwing insults because you don't agree. Peace homie.

Favorite Answer

Thats cool dude you tel these jacka$$es off.

I can hear the angels singing: Alleluia! Or how ever you spell that. TNA ROCKS AND WWE SUCKS! Definitely. I dont know what the heck the WWE is doing. Embarrassement to sports entertainment that is.. The WWE has got a lot of money but Vince McMahon isnt using the money properly. If he did he would have gotten rid of the 'creative team' that he has got right now. They are really creative they are.. When i watch WWE i suffer from dejavu. Im like, havent i seen this like a year ago? Im a Yahoo! Answers fan and i use it at school actually whenever i can. I dont sit on the computer all night. I do believe everyone has a life. At least you are one of the smart ones in here. I love ROH and i watch ROH. I guess we have a lot in common when it comes to wrestling!

Keep the dream alive!

WWE forever,TNA sucks!!!!Anyway I'm glad that you and Bill made peace,even though your questions about him are funny.

Hey WWE, TNA, and ECW are all off the chain. the only difference is that TNA and ECW are little more extreme.

wow .. What a loving world we live in !

An Me too Dude , i'm only on yahoo answers , to keep myself from falling asleep at work !!

TNA sucks, WWE rules

Get a life and bye the way you probably work at mcdonalds.

Source(s): WWE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • HHH

TNA 4 LIFE!!!!!!