Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Did you know melissa Gilbert and Sarah Gilbert are not sisters?

Melissa's adopted mother used to be married to Sarah's father, so when she realized that Melissa was becoming famous, she changed her name to Gilbert to get on the fame wagon.

Favorite Answer

My how cynical you are! As if she couldn't change her name for a million other reasons! The young boy who played "Willie" (Nelly's brother on the show) was also Melissa's brother in real life.

Try to have a positive outlook and not be such a b***h.

• Joy

Sara's mother was married to Paul Gilbert who adopted Melissa and Jonathan. Sara and Melissa were half sisters. So what that she changed her last name; they're all good actors.

ok let me ask this question, what happened to melissa's mother, becuase we all know that melissa's dad died when sarah was a little girl?

That's interesting! Do you like Little House on the Prairie?

what I want to know is what the hell happened to Sara's voice after she left Roseanne? Have you heard her lately? I saw her in some interview on a talk show and her voice was so nasal and fake sounding? WTF?

never thought about it i never thought they looked like sisters.