I Have D. WILLIAMS, MB3, E. JAMES, JULIUS JONES,C. DILLION & SAMMY MORRIS I need help with my starts 4 wk 13.?

Will D. williams continue to be the go to guy in car. of will D. foster take over again. Will it be MB3 IN DAL. OR J.JONES giving the most fantasy pts. from wk 13 and throughout the playoffs. Is E. james still worth starting with all of my other options?Will C. dillion take over for the play offs? is Sammy morris... show more Will D. williams continue to be the go to guy in car. of will D. foster take over again. Will it be MB3 IN DAL. OR J.JONES giving the most fantasy pts. from wk 13 and throughout the playoffs. Is E. james still worth starting with all of my other options?Will C. dillion take over for the play offs? is Sammy morris (stepping in for an injured R. brown in MIA)even worth having on my roster at this point?