Who watched One Tree Hill tonight!?

it was so cheesy haha but I LOVE it!!!!!!!!

what did you think of the episode?

I'll post what I thought in a min...I gotta shower haha ;)

I'm so glad Nathan came to his senses and played his heart out! I really thought he was gonna make the game winning shot (yes...we all knew it was going to end that way) however, he passed the ball to Lucas!...way to Nathan!

Haley is just so adorable! I'm so worried for her baby though...do you think she's gonna lose it? I hope not...but for the sake of TV...she is probably going to! :(

Dan, Dan, Dan...where do I start? When he said "You killed him son" I wanted to slap him! First off, the crash killed him! Nathan just put the final touches on...and second...who calls their kid "son"? umm...no one! that sounded so stupid! and I can't believe he broke his hand! what an idiot...he just could have told the cops that guy died in the crash! duhhh haha

Lucas and Peyton? sorry guys...it's kind of weird! I really like him with Brooke...and I love Peyton, I do, but with Lucas? idk...but I am glad her and Brooke are friends again!

Rachel is a little sneak! I knew she was going to steal the key...even though it was for Brooke!!...which I kind of thought it was Brooke in the first place!!

I really liked how they showed the beginning and made you think they lost but then incorporate at the end!!!

overall...great episode!! it was action packed and I was on the edge of my seat the whole time!!!

Favorite Answer

You read my mind! Seriously that was creepy! I loved this episode. The radio broadcast narrating was really awesome. I don't even know what to say because you already said it! I can't wait until next week, will Lucas die? I hope he doesn't, I think they will just show what it would be like without him and then have him wake up. I have a feeling that Haley will lose the baby, it's so sad! Dan was pretty stupid, duh the crash killed Dante, but it was nice of him to cover for his son. It was an emotional roller coaster type of episode, first I was so happy that they won the game, then I about cried when Haley was hit, then I was angry when Nathan was hitting Dante...wow that was amazing! I love One Tree Hill!

I absolutely LOVED this episode!! Everything about it was awesome, but I do agree with you on the crash!! Dante died in the crash so why don't they just say that and keep everyone out of trouble. But then again maybe this is Dan's way of growing up and taking responsibilty for something even if it's not for his own actions. I'm so happy for Lucas and Peyton!!! I'm so glad they finally let all their feelings out and gave in. Can't wait for the next one!! :)

Oh My Gosh!!! I loved it and the ending was really good. I just hope that Halieghs baby does not die. Because that would be so sad. And now Dan's going to jail for killing Daunte. And is it just me or are Peyton abd Brooke friends now?

i LOVE ONE TREE Hill but i havent watched it yet because i live in cali LUCKY so how did it go. My friends told me someone dies in this episode? Whats up with Brooke,Lucas,nd Peyton? Did the stalker come back?

sorry too much questions

bye

that is better like this "at the same time as am I going to end gazing One Tree Hill?" yet yeah, I consider you that the shows have not been as exciting to computer screen or as exciting as at the same time as the teach purely got here on yet i wager now somewhat of the suspense is lost. besides, in case you do watch or not that is constructive to pop a better physically powerful bag of popcorn for me!

I find myself wondering...did you see the ending!!!!??? I can not get over it. I cried...I am upset...it was too real, too disturbing, too stressful and I really do not think I will like the direction this seems to be going. Gosh...I need to talk about this, lol.

It's always a bit cheesy...

LOVED the music!!! I love Ray LeMontagne anyway! Great stuff.

Anyway it was a bit sad.

i cant believe that they ended the episode like tha. i am so upset. nothin better happen to lucas or haily or the baby. i am happy that dotae died. he desved it

• Bart S

Yeah... cheesy.

The coma bedside vigil brings them back together....

or that's it for Haley.

Either way we get to see the hospital set..... again!

Can't wait!

oohhhhhh i was this close to watching it but found something else