Who watched One Tree Hill tonight!?

it was so cheesy haha but I LOVE it!!!!!!!!

what did you think of the episode?

I'll post what I thought in a min...I gotta shower haha ;)
Update: I'm so glad Nathan came to his senses and played his heart out! I really thought he was gonna make the game winning shot (yes...we all knew it was going to end that way) however, he passed the ball to Lucas!...way to Nathan! Haley is just so adorable! I'm so worried for her baby though...do you think... show more I'm so glad Nathan came to his senses and played his heart out! I really thought he was gonna make the game winning shot (yes...we all knew it was going to end that way) however, he passed the ball to Lucas!...way to Nathan!

Haley is just so adorable! I'm so worried for her baby though...do you think she's gonna lose it? I hope not...but for the sake of TV...she is probably going to! :(

Dan, Dan, Dan...where do I start? When he said "You killed him son" I wanted to slap him! First off, the crash killed him! Nathan just put the final touches on...and second...who calls their kid "son"? umm...no one! that sounded so stupid! and I can't believe he broke his hand! what an idiot...he just could have told the cops that guy died in the crash! duhhh haha

Lucas and Peyton? sorry guys...it's kind of weird! I really like him with Brooke...and I love Peyton, I do, but with Lucas? idk...but I am glad her and Brooke are friends again!
Update 2: Rachel is a little sneak! I knew she was going to steal the key...even though it was for Brooke!!...which I kind of thought it was Brooke in the first place!! I really liked how they showed the beginning and made you think they lost but then incorporate at the end!!! overall...great episode!! it was action... show more Rachel is a little sneak! I knew she was going to steal the key...even though it was for Brooke!!...which I kind of thought it was Brooke in the first place!!

I really liked how they showed the beginning and made you think they lost but then incorporate at the end!!!

overall...great episode!! it was action packed and I was on the edge of my seat the whole time!!!