who do you like better?

who do you like better Miley cyrus. emily Osment,brenda song,ashley tisdale, cole sprouse dylan sprouse zac efron corbin bleu vannesa ann hudgens,christy carlson mariah carey kelly clarkson amanda bynes raven symone annelese van per doll orlando brown orlando bloom shakira akon sean paul kyle massey phil lewis jamie lynn spears ciara tia mowery tamera mowery aly aj chris brown jo jo and why and pick one i will give alot of people 10 points if they pick one and say why and what songs are your favorites from one of these

• kyle g
    Favorite Answer

I like raven symone because she is an original and not a carbon copy of the "hot" girls plaguing teen and pre-teen TV. Usually the girls in that genre are size 1, blonde and on the way to bimboism. Raven is a great role model for young girls who don't fit the Hollywood image of what is acceptable in looks and figure. I love her rendition of Superstition by Stevie Wonder and Cheetah Girls Cheetah Sisters.

Shakira, why?

not because of her amazing voice and amazing curves, but because she is original and like none other. She also represents a person many people would like to be. She is not a negative influence on people, rather, a positive one. Shakira is simply, 'the best'.

Hips Don't Lie has a flavor that hasn't been tasted in such a while.

i love Shakira because she is an innovator. she came in the game singing songs in Spanish and they ended up being played all over English speaking music stations even when no one knew what they were saying. My fav songs are Hips don't lie and La Tortura

I love them all! I am a big fan of disney and so its hard to make a decision based on that. I didnt like Miley at first but she grew on me.. Sorry, honestly, I have no favorite. I love the movies, music, and shows...I am an adult and watch this with my neices and nephews... and I make my boyfriend watch (who laughs and enjoys all of the shows but says that he hates it. men.)

My answer: They all equally rock! Disney has done a great job grooming these teenage idols.

except the cartoons... im not a big fan.

Source(s): An old disney lover.

I like Zac efron

Wait I LOVE Zac Efron

• Shakira- Whenever Wherever and Hips Don't Lie!

I really like Miley Cyrus, I'm her #1 fan. I like all her songs. I also really like Ashley, Vanessa, and Zac as well, and JoJo. They're all my absolute favorites and I love their music and songs and stuff

wow I only know three people in the list I would have to say Mariah Carey cuz she was hot back in the day- song heart breaker

Miley Cyrus because she is a good actress and my favorite song of hers is if we were a movie

Night *2 points*