Discount wedding dresses?

Does anyone know where I can find/buy designer discount wedding dresses?

Favorite Answer

netbride.com discounts designer wedding dresses to about HALF the retail cost- theie prices and service are amazing!

ebay is also a good source, especially if you know of a designer in particular that you're looking for.

I got a designer dress for $400 because I won $500 off my dress at a bridal show so that's a good way to go, too. Going to bridal shows and entering contests, I mean. Also, if you go on theknot.com, there is a dresses for sale "bio". Go to the forums and post a topic in the dress forum asking about it. They'll give you the link.

David's is a bad idea. Their quality is crap. You're right in looking for a designer gown- you want it to be put together well and with netbride.com, you should be able to find tons anywhere from $200- $500.

• Evoo

If you go to upscale bridal boutiques, they'll often sell past designer dresses as a discounted price off the rack. That means you'll have to settle for something that won't necessarily fit at first, or look brand-new. But taking the dress to a tailor or a cleaners usually helps alot, since designer dresses are so well made. So call and ask questions. You might even find a sale or trunk show where the price on the dress is lower than usual and you can talk to the designer him or herself.

To the above posters, neither David's not any dpt store carries designer dresses.

Look online at Pearl's Place or RK Bridal. I got a couture Maggie Sottero bridal gown and also my bridesmaid and jr bridesmaid gowns (Alfred Angelo I think) from RK with HUUUUGE discounts. On time and in perfect condition. And of course, brand new.

Source(s): photos in my bio

I got mine at David's Bridal too. They have real nice gowns for a lot less than you would think to pay. They even have some that are discontinued styles and they are discounted even more. I payed $100.00 for a brand new gown that was beautiful, I was so lucky to find it, I was at the store when they were having their annual sale. It only needed a small alteration, which they did at the store. Look around in the bridal magazines too, sometimes they have numbers to stores that you can call and ask about their stock.

• .

Yeah online I recommend http://www.houseofbrides.com They have discount designer dresses

Designer?? Try ebay.... anything with a big name, still wants a big price. I got mine at David's bridal and it's NICER then the discount ones' a Neiumus Marcus that we HIGH brand designers and they still wanted $1,000 for the dress- plus they were ripped dirty and stained.

I would suggest this place.

It offers wide range of wedding dress designs. If you don`t like any then you can take the help of their expert to customize your wedding dress.

It`s the best for wedding dress collections.

• Carol

You could try Monsoon. Not probably what you had in mind but they do a really nice selection. Also you could get an idea of the kind you want and then go to Ebay and you will probably find it for a fraction of the price. Sorry not sure about specifics in the North of England

There are so many beautiful wedding dressed in the site called seasonmall: http://www.seasonmall.com/. I have tried that site and recommend it to you. Best regards.

Filene's Basement!