Anonymous

What does Mooshi (probably Iranian or Persian nickname) mean?

Update:

Not Japanese ice cream.

This is someone's nickname that I'm trying to figure out what it means. It is probably Iranian in origin.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

ya..its Persian..means a little mouse... they call sth or some1 mooshi that is small , cute n cuddly

• 4 years ago

What we have here is an awesome display of Democracy and its tremendous power in action. Each one of these answers is offering great ideas and information, although some maybe easier to see, but to benefit the full potentials each has to offer , they all must be studied, understood and finally combined together. It's true that to have a better society requires the positive change of it's members. But once that goal is achieved the new and better society or country needs to be protected at all cost, because unless the human being as a whole is fully civilized, every good and civilized nation is in danger of being over run, by others who may not be. And great harms/set backs could be forced upon by enemies, like it has many times in Iran's long and volatile history. I posted 2 links below but the first link is actually a part of the second, it's a map that amazes me every time I see it. I could only imagine all the knowledge, intelligence, hard work and sacrifices it took to achieve, but I know that it should have been protected with extreme vigilance. We can't change the history, but we can learn a great deal from it to do what's necessary now, for a better future. Regards.

• 1 decade ago

mooshi means little mouse and a childish word.

• 1 decade ago

do you mean moochi the japanese icecream?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.