Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

what is your favorite adam sandler movie?and why?????

I LOVE HAPPY GILMORE!!!!! THE BOB BARKER PART IS A CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

Happy gilmore, the waterboy and Billy Madison are in a tie with me. Yeah the Bob Barker part was hilarious!!! Also, on the waterboy when the professor who looks like Colonel Sanders gets hit with the baseball and when everybody pees their pants on Billy Madison. Thanks for both of those best answers. That was pretty cool of you!! : )

Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison

Happy Gilmore. That's when Adam Sandler was in his prime.

I liked Happy and Wedding Singer. The one I admired the most was Punch Drunk Love, because he wasn't making the same movie targeted at 18-23 year old guys.

I'm starting not to like him because he only makes movies that stroke his ego. He's the guy who'll play golf only to save grandma, go on 50 first dates with a sick girl, yada yada yada. Oh gosh he's so ugly too!

Wedding Singer

The Bob barker fight is a hoot, but i give it to "50 First Date"

The Wedding Singer. I love their take on the 80s, and especially Sandler's character's love for The Cure. Cracks me up everytime he sings his "Linda" tribute.

• rock55

Happy Gilmore is his funniest movie IMO.

• ?

The Wedding Singer....Adam always brings back the best of the 80's!!!

Big Daddy because it's a mixture of funny, and also the love that is shown at the end between him and the boy.