My fiance wants me to sign a prenup.I feel hurt and insulted.I love him,but I'm questioning our relationship.

We have been together for 5 years, and talk about our future all the time. It seems that $ is the our biggest issue. He's so smart with investing money, but since we've joined our accounts, he's kind of controlling about my spending. Money doesn't rule my life, and I know that it's a big... show more We have been together for 5 years, and talk about our future all the time. It seems that $ is the our biggest issue. He's so smart with investing money, but since we've joined our accounts, he's kind of controlling about my spending. Money doesn't rule my life, and I know that it's a big priority for him, so I don't know if that will cause problems for the future. And now, since he's insisting on a prenup, I feel as though he doesn't trust me. I've been nothing but trusting with my money in his hands, so I can't help but feel insulted. We love each other so much, he's my best friend, can we work through this?