peter asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Do women pee in swimming pools?

When the urge hits while swimming.. do you?

Favorite Answer

No, but to those who are thinking ewwww, lets think about this...

Pee is 95% water, 2.5 urea, and 2.5% salt, hormones, minerals, and enzymes.

So truthfully, it isn't all that bad for you. It contains no viruses, fungi, nothing.

Did you know that urine is cleaner than spit? Imagine it. You are swimming and get some water in your mouth, so you spit it out. Spit can contatins bacteria and is filthy.

Also, think of aaalll those chemicals in the pool. Chlorine and other chemicals that the pool is treated with EVERY DAY! You think swallowing those chemicals is good for you? Sure, I would rather not drink urine, but compared to everything else in that pool...

Source(s): A fantastic book called "why do men have nipples." Everyone should read it, it answers all those common questions that everyone has, like, "Does chocolate cause acne?", "Does coffee stunt your growth?", "Is it dangerous to pop zits?" AND MANY MORE! As it says on the book, "Hundreds of questions you would only ask your doctor after your 3rd martini"

I am a woman, and I do not pee in swimming pools. This is a very strange question. I also do not know of any women who pee in pools.

i do if i have to pee before i go swimming i hold it until im in the pool. i'll go as many times as i can while im in the pool too

I once knew a nasty woman who would swim in the kiddie pool along with children while menstruating.

Every time. I love it as it feels so free but make sure you are moving around or girls will see you. Most girls get into pool and stand still and this is when they pee.It is very obvious then.

I would certainly hope not. Maybe when they were young girls, but it is almost physically impossible after you reach maturity and train your bladder to go on the toilet. I know I can't and wouldn't want to

Source(s): personal experience as an adult women on diuretics and diabetes combined with the club house bathroom doors being locked for the summer

No, I wouldn't. It makes the pool dirty not just for others, but for yourself as well.

No not responsible women with sense.

why not ? chlorine kills most the germs , if you kno how to clean your pool. I would and i have .

yes