I am having difficulties with Adobe PDF files in Internet Explorer 7. Please help.?

When I am on a website and I click on a link to a PDF file, the explorer goes to that webpage, but the PDF file does not load in the window. On the bottom left corner of the screen IE7 says "Done" but also has a yellow triangle with an exclamation point in it. If I go back to the original website and do... show more When I am on a website and I click on a link to a PDF file, the explorer goes to that webpage, but the PDF file does not load in the window. On the bottom left corner of the screen IE7 says "Done" but also has a yellow triangle with an exclamation point in it. If I go back to the original website and do a "right click - save as" I can download the file.

This leads me to believe that there is a problem with IE7 loading PDF files.

I can still work witht the set up I have but I'd much rather be able to open it in the browser window then have to download it every time.

Any ideas how to fix this?