I need six quotes of assisted suicide and euthanansia for a theme paper for college.?

• Best Answer

1. Ouch!

2. Put down the pillow. I've changed my mind!

3. Oh.. a nice mousse? What's that undertaste?

4. I asked you to help me do what???

5. There was no tunnel. There was no Light. Sorry to have bothered you. I'm better now.

6. Dr. Kervorkian. It's so nice to meet you.. Mffffarrrgh..

I'll give you a couple of hints, then you can research them.

1.) One of the latest... or most known, was a shocking statement given by a Dr./Nurse at the airport in New Orleans during the Katrina hurricane evacuation. The assist involved heavy Morph. dose(s), given to " patients ", that had allegedly little or no chance of survival. And another atrocious assist to the "elderly" at a church same event (Katrina).

2.) Dr. Kevorkian

3.) Angel of Death.

4.) That should help to get you on a role "Good Luck and Good Night...."

Gosh, I didn't realize that all the yahoo people were attending college with you and have agreed to help you with your YOUR work. Do we get a portion of your income after graduation?

Then do your homework and find them! Good grief. Are you a journalism student? I pray you never get a job with any news paper I read!

GOD, I THINK I'M DYING.........................