please pray for my ma, having petscan after colon-liver cancer.???

My mom recentlly beat colon-liver cancer and is now cancer free. She does go in today to have a petscan. Please pray for my mother. Please pray that the Lord continues to heal her and keep her cancer free. AND, THIS IS A QUESTION, I AM ASKING FOR YOUR PRAYERS.

Best Answer

Done and done. May the news turn out good, and no mater what she is a survivor. Please Update .

It doesn't sound good. If he's telling you not to buy him a birthday gift, the doctor probably gave him a prognosis. As his girlfriend, you probably really don't have any rights, but out of decency, he should tell you. However, it's probably really difficult for him to be decent right now knowing that he probably doesn't have much longer on this earth and that his last days are going to be very painful. What are his religious beliefs? Does he believe in heaven and hell? At the end of life, people will have a lot of concerns, and sometimes they just curl up into themselves and try to keep everyone outside. It's an effort to protect those around him, but it is hurting them instead. Let him know that you love him, that it will be hard for you to see him this way, but that you want to spend as much time with him as possible. Home health hospice could help.

Sammyw1024, I said a nice prayer for your mom, and I also prayed for SpiritWalker's friend, and Gt's wife sister..God Bless all of You!!

I am praying for her, my sister was in this same situation and through the power of prayer she is in remission.

God is Great~

May God's will be done.

I'll keep you in my Prayers...God Bless!

So sorry to hear about your mom. God will never give you or your mom more than you can handle. Stay strong in your faith!

May God be with you and protect you and her. I have a friend who went under the knife for the third time today... same thing. Haven't gotten the results back yet.

I will keep her and you family in my prayers. The Lord will look over her and keep her healthy

Bless your mom, you and you family

I'm so so so sorry about your mom. I will say a prayer for you and your mom. good luck! merry christmas!

You Got It

Hi kid. I'm not religious - but I will think kind thoughts about your mom.