What is this weird knee pain? There's a slight bump and a pink spot over the area that hurts?

I have achy knees a lot of the time because I used to be an avid runner, but I've never had bumps or discoloration before. It's not a bruise, because the spot is pink, not a purplish bruise color.

Favorite Answer

bug bite? if its the skin hurting its a bug bite and if its inside then it might be a ruptured vein so take a poke at it and find out:)

ok I truly have suffered from an same issues as being a huge runner yet i'll assist from exeperience....... first if you're an fairly energetic human being applie the "r.i.c.e" theory it stands for relax, ice, compresion ,elevation , this can help. then perchance get a knee brace in case you are able to this may grant compresion save the joints warmth and promote the flow of blood. also it would want to help to lubricate the koints. yet another ting that can make contributions to repairing the wear finished is through finding out to purchase some "joint care pills" attempt to fing one contianing glucosmaine and chondrition this may hep fix any damaged ligaments or cartilage.i'm hoping it really is a help and that i'm hoping the knee discomfort is going away quickly

Honestly it sounds like rug burn. Have you been getting intimate with your boyfriend in a new way recently, for example?

Or it might be an allergy of some sorts. Have you been using a new brand of detergent recently?

If you feel like the pain is down in the knee, rather than on the surface, then you should see an orthopedic surgeon, who'll be able to evaluate you thoroughly.

Howabout you go **** yourself. Or I'll let my mansyrup drench the area of the wound. Or I could do you like a reindeer. But yeah, you can use two tablespoons of SHUT THE **** UP. -Thomas joesph Mathai 3rd.

Source(s): punkass mofuckaz

GO TO THE HOSPITAL

or put something over it

possible spider bite...get it checked out.

it may be floor burn or an infection

hmmm......... maybe you should see the doctor and he or she can tell you.