If only Noah's family survived the flood-how does God/Bible explain the existence of the Egyptians?

Are they decendents of Noah too?
Update: Are you kidding?...LOL...each time I post a question re: Gilgimesh it's deleted....same with questions re: Cain and so on and so on...I just posted one about "I am the Alpha and the Omega" passage(btw-that EXACT passage is found elsewhere and it ain't in the BIBLE...much like rest of the Bible has... show more Are you kidding?...LOL...each time I post a question re: Gilgimesh it's deleted....same with questions re: Cain and so on and so on...I just posted one about "I am the Alpha and the Omega" passage(btw-that EXACT passage is found elsewhere and it ain't in the BIBLE...much like rest of the Bible has been taken from earlier text)...and guess what...IT WAS DELETED!

Oh and I got a death threat/you'll burn in hell email for my questioning of their ages.

I rec hate email for asking why Lot is considered righteous....AFTER he slept and impregnated his daughters.

For religious people some of you are QUITE INTOLERANT!