I've got my 2 year old Grandson staying. Is there any suitable children games websites available?

He loves www.thomasandfriends.com but we have played it loads of times. Is there any similar web sites that we could try?
Update: I'm sorry, I neglected to say that we do take our Grandchildren out when ever the weather allows and are consistently playing building brick/colouring and as many entertaining games as we can think of. The computer is only used when the weather is bad or it's dark out side. The past couple od days my... show more I'm sorry, I neglected to say that we do take our Grandchildren out when ever the weather allows and are consistently playing building brick/colouring and as many entertaining games as we can think of. The computer is only used when the weather is bad or it's dark out side. The past couple od days my grandson isn't feeling too good so I am trying to entertain him as best as I know how.