What is a good topic to write a paper about Colombia?

I have found many topics. I just want to write something interesting, not boring.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Topics About Colombia

*Colombia produces 90% of the world's supply of emeralds and

is an important producer of gold, silver platinum, and has the continent's highest coal production.

*The world's second largest coffee producer, Colombia produces 11-13 million bags (60 kilograms each) a year, or 12%-15% of the world's coffee.

*Colombia is the second largest flower exporter in the world and the main U.S. supplier.

*Colombia Is an important exporter of bananas and exotic fruits.

*Colombia has the highest proportion of living species in the world; and is 1stworldwide in the number of species of birds, nocturnal .

*Colombia is the second richest country in biodiversity in the world, and contains 10% of the Earth’s species of flora and fauna.

*More than 700 multinational companies are investing in Colombia

*The adult literacy rate in Colombia is one of the highest in Latin America.

*Colombians in the News:

Gabriel García Márquez, Nobel prize

Fernando Botero, painter and sculpturer-He has exhibited his sculptures in places such as Montecarlo and the Champs Elysees-

Juan Pablo Montoya, Formula one pilot

John Leguizamo, Hollywood actor

Juanes, Singer has sold an estimated 6 million records worldwide,On July 19 2006, the French Culture Minister, awarded Juanes with the highest cultural honor given by France, L'Ordre des Arts et des Lettres, declaring him "Knight in the order of Arts and Letters".

Shakira, Singer Best Selling Latin Artist

Manuel Elkin Patarroyo,research scientist, has developed the world's first safe and effective malaria vaccine.

-------------------

• 1 decade ago

the geography/climate patternsand its effect on and the vegetation in colombia will be a interesting topic for sure. you could explin about why there is evergreen forests and grasslands in colombia.

• 1 decade ago

the drug cartels in Colombia, or their underground activities. that should be interesting

• 1 decade ago

I would recommend some research on drug trafficking.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.