high school drop out?

I droped out of high school my first year when I was 14.Now Im 15 and live in Portland Oregon,I want a job so if you would be so kind to tell me where to find one I would be very thankfull.

DO NOT JUST CALL ME STUPID FOR DROPING OUT OR SAY YOUR JUST A KID GO BACK TO SCHOOL.REAL ANSWERS ONLY!Thank you have a nice day.

no fast food places.

Favorite Answer

I don't know your circumstances, so I won't judge you. I hope that you have parents to live off of until things get better and you can go back or get your GED. So That being said I thought up these:

Paper Route. Baby Sitting, House/Pet Sitting. Wash Cars. Some places may let you work a limited amount of hours with your parents permission. Look into stocking grocery store/produce..

Good Luck

I'm sorry, what type of answer are you looking for? College graduates are working at McDonalds because they can't find a job. High school graduates are working janitorial jobs because McDonalds isn't hiring. What do you expect to find at 15 with no school?

Most states require you to be 16 to hold a job, and even then, until you are 18, you can't work full time. You could babysit, but I don't know many responsible parents who would trust a 15 year old high school drop out with their kids. If you couldn't handle first period math, how do you expect to handle a toddler's temper tantrum while a baby is crying for attention?

Honey, you might not care to hear it, but you need to get your butt back in school. You are looking at a life on the street with no money, and a pimp if you keep to the path you are on now.

Source(s): I earned $90 last month in spending cash: http://tinyurl.com/yaumds I earned $125 last month in free Wal-mart & Target gift cards: http://tinyurl.com/zbo28

The real answer is that even you are too young for a full time job but not even McDonalds will hire you because you are a drop out. Try a gas station or maybe Walmart or convenience store in your area but your future looks bleak without a high school diploma. Please for your own sake try to get a GED while you work. It will open better jobs with better pay for you.

You can probably get some nearly meaningless entry level job if you're willing to hunt for it, but you're going to be stuck there for a long, long, long time!!! You're only 15 ... go back to school or earn a GED. In a society that's driven by technology, there aren't many jobs left for the uneducated.

Go to McDonalds and be introduced to the only type of job you will ever be qualified for. Or go work for a landscaper as manual labor. You won't even be able to get into the military.

you are just a kid though.. why drop out when your 14? your never going to make it anywhere in the working world.. if you dont have a special talent such as music or art I dont know what to tell you... i dont even think you can work at mcDonalds without a high school diploma

You are stupid!!! Learn to say, "Do you want fries with that?" ,because you'll be doing it for the rest of your life.