So....when did you start drinking?

Favorite Answer

I never started in the first place.

Had my first drink at the age of 5 in Italy... Drank very little amounts every weekend after... Turned into a binge drinker when I was 13... Stopped drinking at 14

Start at 20 & stop drinking at 50

Wow by the looks of it I had good 30 years

21

first taste, 13 y/o. then stopped except on occassions in college. started again and became a heavy drinker at age of 25 - 29. stopped for 2 whole years (not a drop) after got really drunk and was so embarrased. after the two years and until now, i only drink socially and moderately (honest). :-)

Tried beer at 16,stopped drinking alcohol at 30,(yrs ago now)due to health,now n then I have a glass of wine for occasions..

• ?

a had my first @ the age of 13

probably when i was like 7 or 8 my father used to tell me drink for the worms but i cant drink it gives me a terrible migraine

When I turned 19, but then I stopped when I turned 28 because I found a better life!

Around 19 years old.