Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAlternativeOther - Alternative · 1 decade ago

Dream interpretaions?

I had a dream last night my husband had to go kill Jason (from friday the 13th). He would kill him and come back to bed. After he would kill Jason, Jason would always come back and my husband would kill him again. This pattern kept repeating until after about the third time, Jason killed my husband. I heard my husbands final cries so I got out of bed and went to my kitchen and grabbed a knife. When I turned around, Jason was in my hallway and I kept slicing him and stabbing him, but he wouldn't even flinch. I remember being so angry about him taking my husband away and even more angry that he wasn't dying from the gashes I put in his stomach and chest. Any interpretations?

Favorite Answer

Jason represents the hunter and your spouse is the victim.

Your spouse is a good fared opponent but this hunter is relentless. Your spouse succumbs to the hunters demise...

Then, you attack to no avail.

This could mean many things.. but the synopsis is that something looming over the both of you (but, since this is your dream, this is about your insight) whether it is financial or even a person, is stressing you out. This could mean even possible illness that could take your spouse away.

Your spouse is the protector and whatever the hunter is, it is going after him first, then you. This is a sign of any hunter, attack the strong first and then go after the weak. You see yourself as the weaker one in this dream and feel helpess as your spouse falls to demise and you are left alone defending yourself.

I would think your dream is more geared to illness since your inner worries are that of losing your great defender, your spouse. Then the hunter goes after you, could mean a communicable disease but moreso, it is the unknown fear attacking you at that point.

Lets look at what it is

What is it that you two are going through that is stressing you both out and you are fearing losing your spouse or even your home, because a spouse could also resemble a home in dreams.

If we had more information, the better the responses you will recieve and the more accurate as well.

Edit this and add any and all important information that is going on in your life.

You do have funny dreams This only means you can have a fulfilling career as a Script writer or someone in the Ad world. Some famous philosophers and scientists did incredibly good in their dreams. Watson and Crick thought over the double helical DNA model in a dream. Archimedes went out his bath tub shouting Eureka Eureka and he had a hallucination too. Martin King had a dream too, and we have Civil Rights today. So keep dreaming it's not all that bad.

Not sure of your situation, but it sounds like you are afraid of someone stealing your husband or of losing him in some other way (death, divorce). The fact that you can't hurt Jason shows the helplessness you feel in the face of these fears. I think Jason, in your dream, is just a symbol for all the possibilities that could take your husband from you, wrapped up in a scary, nasty package.

Too many late nights watching scary movies. Go to bed, don't watch scary movies and wake up refreshed in the morning. You might want to lock up the knives for a few days. You sound like your wound up just a bit too tight. Oh, yeah, warn your husband.

oh boy..where to start. Sounds like you feel like your husband tries to take on to many of the "manly" duties around the house but that you feel like you have to back him up a lot, but even when you do it it isn't easy to take care of. Either that or you are terrified that you are going to lose your husband. Or you ate way to much spicy food after watching a horror movie before going to bed.

Spirita explains your dreams

Visit http://spirita.blogspot.com/ and post your question as a comment. You'll get your FREE dream interpretation (as a comment, too) shortly. Just remember where you posted your question, your dream interpretation will be under the same section.

Quit watching horror movies before you go to bed.

It sounds to me like you think highly of your husbands ability as a protectorate for you, but fear he may be endangering himself. I think you are considered your husband is pushing himself too hard, but also fear you can't cope without him. He is a source of great comfort and safety for you.

• Your husband has a serious personal problem that he is hiding from you. take a personal time together and start asking your husband whether he's got any problems recently,,,

No interpretation, but you ought to sell your dreams to Hollywood.