Have you ever met one of the United States presidents?

If so, which one?

Favorite Answer

Yes, I have. I was in a group of about 50 people who got to spend the afternoon with Roslyn and Jimmy Carter. It was amazing. There were probably more secret service people than there were regular people in attendance. Carter would not give autographs, but Roslyn did. And when one guy went up to get her autograph, he stumbled a bit on a cord, and the secret service flew into action. About 4 of them grabbed the guy, and another 4 or so surrounded her, and about 6-7 of them never moved or flinched. They just kept a watch on the room. I was about 10 feet away, and thought it was amazing how each of them had their job to do, and they were trained not to watch or interfere with what someone elses job was. It was a cool, cool day, and I will never forget it.

I also saw Reagan when he was running for president the first time. He made an appearance at our local mall, but that didn't count because he wasn't president yet.

• K

No. I have never met any one of the United States presidents.

Gerald Ford.

I've met 2

Source(s): ME!!
  • Joni J

Yes, Reagan.

I met Abraham Lincoln once. I think he was an angel, i think he is my guardian angel. who knows

No but I would love to meet Bill Clinton :)

the one I payed taxes to

the ones that sing peaches

Clinton and unfortunatly the current one.